High-Arc Single Handle Bar Faucet
7849200PCRegular priceList Price: $315.00
FORTIS's Bar Faucet takes entertaining to a whole new level. The high-arc faucet's design gives you more room under the sink for any size task. Adjust water flow and temperature easily with the single handle metal lever. Available in Brushed Nickel and Polished Chrome, the high-quality finish will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use. Contemporary styling means this kitchen faucet will be compatible with any decor scheme. The modern look of this FORTIS piece makes it a stylish choice for those seeking to elevate their home. With a rich Italian design heritage, FORTIS faucets are built to function phenomenally while looking the part. This bar faucet is no exception, exuding both strong design and maximum capability.
- The single handle metal lever makes it easy to adjust water flow and temperature with just one hand.
- The 180 Degree Rotating Spout swivels for greater versatility when washing delicates or cleaning.
- Faucet Body is constructed of solid brass.
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with the faucet.
- FORTIS's Advanced Ceramic Disc Valve Technology comes with a never leak guarantee.
|Total Faucet Height||15-15/16"|
|Deck To Aerator Height||11-15/32"|
|Faucet Arc Type||High-Arc|
|Flow Rate||1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI MAX|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Type of Valve(s)||Ceramic Disc|
|Deck Plate Included||No|
|Maintenance & Installation|
|NSF LEAD-FREE CERTIFIED - All kitchen and bathroom products meet US standard requirements for products that can be used for drinking water and the new lead reduction requirements.
|CEC COMPLIANT - All kitchen and bathroom products featuring the leaf logo meet the requirement of the California energy commission.
|CALGREEN COMPLIANT - All products featuring this logo meet Cal Green certification standards.
|MEETS EPA WATERSENSE STANDARDS - All bathroom faucets comply with EPA WaterSense requirements. These products will improve water efficiency by 30% (versus traditional faucets that are 2.2 gpm) without sacrificing performance.
|CSA COMPLIANT - All kitchen, bathroom, and shower products are tested and certified by nationally recognized and accredited testing laboratory, CSA International
|ADA COMPLIANT - All products featuring this logo are compliant to the ADA guidelines.|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL PRODUCTS:
Fortis is committed to providing warranties for its products to the original purchaser in residential applications. The following warranties apply:
Fortis offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all mechanical parts, guaranteeing that they are free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
Fortis provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all its products' finishes, ensuring that they are free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
If any defect in the product breaches the aforementioned warranties, Fortis, at its discretion, will replace any part or finish that is found to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use, and service. Repair or replacement of the product is the sole remedy.
To notify Fortis and receive assistance or service under this warranty, the original purchaser may choose one of the following methods:
- Contact by Phone:
- Customer Service Representative: Call 856.881.7890
- Part Explosion: Call 856.881.7890
Address: Fortis Faucet Attn: Customer Service 1571 Main Road Newfield, NJ 08344
- Contact by Mail: Write to the Customer Service Department at the following address: Fortis, Inc. Attn: Customer Service 1571 Main Road Newfield, NJ 08344
- Contact by Email: Email Fortis customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Distributor: Notify the location or distributor from which the product was purchased.
When contacting Fortis, please provide the following information:
- Fortis product model number
- Description of the problem
- Contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Approximate Date of Purchase
- Proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser
Fortis, Inc. Customer Service Department 1571 Main Road Newfield, NJ 08344 (877) 280-5940
Please allow 2 to 5 business days warranty processing.
This warranty does NOT cover and Fortis will NOT pay for:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alteration.
- The use of abrasive or caustic cleaning agents or "no-rinse" cleaning products, or the use of the product in any manner contrary to the product instructions.
- Conditions in the home such as excessive water pressure or corrosion.
- Labor and other expenses related to disconnection, deinstallation, or return of the product for warranty service (including but not limited to proper packaging and shipping costs) or for installation or reinstallation of the product.
- Accessories connected to materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Fortis.
- Any Fortis product sold for display purposes.
WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS:
If the Fortis product is installed in a commercial application, the mechanical warranty mentioned above shall be limited to a period of one (1) year, and the finish warranty shall also be limited to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Repair or replacement parts are warranted only for the remaining period under the initial warranty. The same exclusions mentioned in the residential application policy apply.