GATTINARA - Two Handle 8" Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet
742140CPCRegular priceList Price: $535.50
FORTIS' Gattinara Two Handle 8" Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet is designed to be ADA compliant, water-efficient, and lead-free certified with a Laminar waterfall flow. Inspired by organic flowing water from the streams near the Italian Alps, its solid shape with modern aesthetic is designed to elicit the interpretation of nature in your home. The two handle control metal lever handle and faucet come in polished chrome and brushed nickel. Three-hole configuration and deck mount installation make this beautiful piece a high-quality fit for your home. Named after the Northern Italian wine region of Gattinara, which produces bold red wines, this facuet is equally bold and contemporary.
- Two handle control metal levers
- 1.2 GPM @ 60 PSI Flow Rate (30% Water Savings)
- Advanced ceramic disc valve technology
- Includes push and seal metallic drain assembly
- Laminar Waterfall Flow
- High-quality finish will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
|NSF LEAD-FREE CERTIFIED
|Total Faucet Height||5-21/32"|
|Deck To Aerator Height||5-5/64"|
|Drain Assembly||American All Metal Push & Seal|
|Flow Rate||1.2 GPM @ 60 PSI|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Type of Valve(s)||Ceramic Disc Valve(s)|
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|NSF LEAD-FREE CERTIFIED - All kitchen and bathroom products meet US standard requirements for products that can be used for drinking water and the new lead reduction requirements.
|CEC COMPLIANT - All kitchen and bathroom products featuring the leaf logo meet the requirement of the California energy commission.
|CALGREEN COMPLIANT - All products featuring this logo meet Cal Green certification standards.
|MEETS EPA WATERSENSE STANDARDS - All bathroom faucets comply with EPA WaterSense requirements. These products will improve water efficiency by 30% (versus traditional faucets that are 2.2 gpm) without sacrificing performance.
|CSA COMPLIANT - All kitchen, bathroom, and shower products are tested and certified by nationally recognized and accredited testing laboratory, CSA International
|ADA COMPLIANT - All products featuring this logo are compliant to the ADA guidelines.|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL PRODUCTS:
FORTIS provides the following warranties for its products to the original purchaser in a residential application.
FORTIS provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty to all mechanical parts to be free from all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
FORTIS provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all FORTIS products to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
In the event of any defect in the product breaches the foregoing warranties, FORTIS, at its option, will replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Repair or replacement of the product is the exclusive remedy.
For any remedy under this warranty, FORTIS, is to be notified describing the problem. In order to notify FORTIS and receive assistance or service under this warranty, the original purchaser may:
- Contact by Phone: For a customer service representative, call 1-877-55(3678)
Part explosion: 1-877-55 (36784) WWW.FORTISFAUCET.COM 19701 DA VINCI LAKE FOREST, CA 92610
Contact by Mail: Write customer service department to the below address:
FORTIS, Inc.Attn: Technical Service1571 North Main RoadNewfield, NJ 08344
- Contact by Email: Email FORTIS customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Distributor: Notify the location or distributor from which the product was purchased.
Upon contacting FORTIS, you will need to provide:
- FORTIS product model number
- A description of the problem
- Your contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Approximate Date of Purchase
In addition to the information above, to obtain a warranty repair or replacement, you will need to provide:
- The faulty part or product (carefully packed)
- Proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser
Please allow 7 to 14 business days warranty processing.
EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does NOT cover and FORTIS will NOT pay for:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration
- The use of abrasive or caustic cleaning agents or “no-rinse” cleaning products, or the use of the product in any manner contrary to the product instructions
- Conditions in the home such as excessive water pressure or corrosion
- Labor and other expenses related to disconnection, deinstallation, or return of the product for warranty service (including but not limited to proper packaging and shipping costs) or for installation or reinstallation of the product
- Accessories, connected to materials and products, or related products not manufactured by FORTIS.
- Any FORTIS product sold for display purposes.
WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS:
If the FORTIS product is installed in a commercial application, the above mechanical warranty shall be limited for a period of (10) years and the above finish warranty shall be limited for a period of (5) years from the date of the purchase of the product.
Repair or replacement parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty. The same exclusions apply as above residential application policy.