ABRUZZO - 4-Port 3 Way Diverter Valve Trim
9442500BNRegular priceList Price: $199.50
FORTIS’s Abruzzo 4-Port 3 Way Diverter Valve Trim is designed to be the ideal choice for modern bathroom design. This contemporary tub and shower trim is available in polished chrome, brushed black, and brushed nickel finishes. Wall mount installation makes this beautiful piece a high-quality fit for your home. A ceramic disc cartridge, three outlets, and ½” connection are just some of the features of this complete trim kit. The Abruzzo region is known as “strong and gentle” for its green hills and tall mountains, making this picturesque locale the inspiration for this collection. Coordinate with other Abruzzo collection items for endless style possibilities
- Complete Trim Kit
- Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- 1 inlet
- 3 outlets
- 1/2” connection
- Coordinates seamlessly with the ABRUZZO collection
Required For Installation (Sold Separately)
|1/2” DIVERTER ROUGH-IN VALVE||SKU: VALVE425|
|Maintenance & Installation|
|NSF LEAD-FREE CERTIFIED - All kitchen and bathroom products meet US standard requirements for products that can be used for drinking water and the new lead reduction requirements.
|CEC COMPLIANT - All kitchen and bathroom products featuring the leaf logo meet the requirement of the California energy commission.
|CALGREEN COMPLIANT - All products featuring this logo meet Cal Green certification standards.
|MEETS EPA WATERSENSE STANDARDS - All bathroom faucets comply with EPA WaterSense requirements. These products will improve water efficiency by 30% (versus traditional faucets that are 2.2 gpm) without sacrificing performance.
|CSA COMPLIANT - All kitchen, bathroom, and shower products are tested and certified by nationally recognized and accredited testing laboratory, CSA International
|ADA COMPLIANT - All products featuring this logo are compliant to the ADA guidelines.|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL PRODUCTS:
FORTIS provides the following warranties for its products to the original purchaser in a residential application.
FORTIS provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty to all mechanical parts to be free from all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
FORTIS provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all FORTIS products to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
In the event of any defect in the product breaches the foregoing warranties, FORTIS, at its option, will replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Repair or replacement of the product is the exclusive remedy.
For any remedy under this warranty, FORTIS, is to be notified describing the problem. In order to notify FORTIS and receive assistance or service under this warranty, the original purchaser may:
- Contact by Phone: For a customer service representative, call 1-877-55(3678)
Part explosion: 1-877-55 (36784) WWW.FORTISFAUCET.COM 19701 DA VINCI LAKE FOREST, CA 92610
Contact by Mail: Write customer service department to the below address:
FORTIS, Inc.Attn: Technical Service1571 North Main RoadNewfield, NJ 08344
- Contact by Email: Email FORTIS customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Distributor: Notify the location or distributor from which the product was purchased.
Upon contacting FORTIS, you will need to provide:
- FORTIS product model number
- A description of the problem
- Your contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Approximate Date of Purchase
In addition to the information above, to obtain a warranty repair or replacement, you will need to provide:
- The faulty part or product (carefully packed)
- Proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser
Please allow 7 to 14 business days warranty processing.
EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does NOT cover and FORTIS will NOT pay for:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration
- The use of abrasive or caustic cleaning agents or “no-rinse” cleaning products, or the use of the product in any manner contrary to the product instructions
- Conditions in the home such as excessive water pressure or corrosion
- Labor and other expenses related to disconnection, deinstallation, or return of the product for warranty service (including but not limited to proper packaging and shipping costs) or for installation or reinstallation of the product
- Accessories, connected to materials and products, or related products not manufactured by FORTIS.
- Any FORTIS product sold for display purposes.
WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS:
If the FORTIS product is installed in a commercial application, the above mechanical warranty shall be limited for a period of (10) years and the above finish warranty shall be limited for a period of (5) years from the date of the purchase of the product.
Repair or replacement parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty. The same exclusions apply as above residential application policy.